Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 15 January 2011

Some of the crew


Once again last night I was dragged out of a deep sleep at 1 a.m. to find myself wide awake and alert. All was quiet around me so I waited, wondering what on earth was going to happen. My black cat padded into the bedroom, jumped onto the bed and plonked himself down to stretch across my belly. I knew then that I was going to get a visit.


Sure enough four beings materialised. Jem and Andari and two others, one of whom I’d met previously on yesterday afternoon. I’d been pottering around the house when he made himself known. He introduced himself as Jason. I must say he had my heart thumping – not from fear – but damn, he was gorgeous. Anyway, he followed me around whilst I did a few things not saying much but allowing me to get used to his presence and energy. I finally sat down to practice some verbal channelling – I’m not very good at it and tend to prefer writing the channels so I have to practice daily to do the verbal one.

Jason came through. It shouldn’t have surprised me but it did and I kept on disconnecting until finally I gave up. What freaked me out was the fact that I’d had no warning about being a channel for him. It took me a while to get used to Jem and Andari and suddenly I was channelling someone who was a stranger. To be fair, I’d said I wanted to meet any entities using me before hand and he did introduce himself. Anyway, the portion of the channel that we did is very interesting and I dare say we will finish it eventually. In the meanwhile I had a hissy fit stating that if there was anyone else that wished to channel through me I would like to get to know them really well in advance, hence the visitation.

The other entity that came with them was a petite woman by the name of Lissendra. Petite in that she was never as tall as the others. Jem and Jason are over 7 foot tall and Andari is approximately 6’2, whereas Lissendra is maybe my height, 5’9.

Most of the conversation is conducted in images and feelings rather than words, as words are pretty restrictive. As a result most of the channels I do have energy attached (as do most channellers) to them so you can get the feel of it rather than only see the words. Lissendra and Jason are both unattached and here to help us. Don’t ask me how, I don’t even want to go there. I do know that they will be channelling snippets of information relevant to the sexual revolution but not any actual teachings, which are being left to Jem and Andari.

One of the things that came up was the word ‘shifter’. It took me a good few minutes to realise what they meant. You know, a lot of our myths and legends are based on fact and shifters is a legend most of us are aware of and yet don’t believe possible. Vampires for example are not necessarily bloodsuckers but energy drainers – the life force that keeps us going. There are loads of them out there.

The story that they passed on is that besides the 6 parental species that created the human body, each animal, bird, fish and insect species were sent to populate and co-habit with us on Earth. As most of you might know, the whale is from Sirius, so I suppose if they can inhabit the earth from other places why not the rest of the animal kingdom. Many starseeds decided to come from these far-flung constellations to take part in the human revolution and incarnated in human form. Hence the reason many of us have an affinity with certain species and not with others.

To reinforce the shifting idea they all shifted into their animal forms. One minute Andari and Jem were human and the next they were lions. Jason transformed into a black panther and Lissendra became a civet cat.

You can imagine my excitement and then the reservations came up and I was frowning as they changed back. I was frowning because they were expecting me to let the world know. I know I’m weirdly eccentric and my fantasy world is odd, but mostly I keep it to myself. This transparency thing is really pushing my private self.

Lissendra said, "You look like a wet fish."

Yeah, that’s right. Smack me down to make me feel better, I thought.

Jem grinned saying, "What she means is the saying you English have, ‘you look like you’ve been smacked with a wet fish’."

"Either way," I muttered, "it doesn’t make me feel any better."

Just then St Germain appeared followed by Lord Sananda and Mary Magdalene. They greeted each other. I’d had a brief thought flash through my mind a few minutes before that I needed to get all of this verified by someone I trust and voila, here they were.

"You look like you’re having fun," St Germain smirked at me.

"Ye olde caustic self certainly knows how to make a girl feel great. Where have you been lately?" I grumbled.

"Spreading good cheer with my wit and humour," he replied.

"Humpf," was all I could think of.

The others chatted, well didn’t really chat, it was more a swirling of energies, whilst I sulked in my bed with my basking cat.

"When were you planning to let me know about all these things I’d be doing?" I blurted out indignantly.

"You know now, don’t you?" was St Germain’s cryptic reply.

"Yes, I know now but surely you could have warned me. You did know, didn’t you?"

He shrugged, "There’s a lot I know, but don’t always tell. Besides if you’d known previously how would you have reacted? You know yourself well enough to know that you would have either pre-empted the learning process and tried to fast forward it or tried to run away. Sometimes ignorance is bliss."

I sighed. He’s right. Damn it.

Why do I think I’m in charge? Clearly, I’m not. Well, I suppose I am to a degree but not as much in charge as I would like to be. None of this would be happening without my permission anyway and I suspect in my life between lives I must have agreed to it. Just wish I could remember.

So there you have it. Take it or leave it. I’m not sure how this information is going to help but Jem said as we’d be meeting all kinds of ETs in the future we might as well get used to the idea that humans are not the only intelligent species out there.

They also want us to know that anyone can have access to their company, not just ‘special’ people, because goodness knows, I’m not special. We have powerful inner worlds that we are not used to tapping into or spending time in. Grow your inner world, nurture and love it and it will become part of your outer world.

I remember many years ago someone saying they couldn’t ever meditate because it is too still for them. Action like exercise suited them better. There’s nothing wrong with that at all. Meditation can take many forms. It is what you do with the meditative state that counts.

Some of the crew - to read comments on LW

No comments: