Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 31 December 2010

Intense pleasure

Friday, 24 December 2010 will forever be etched in my mind as the night of intense pleasure. The start of my new journey (and hubby’s, of course). In the hours running up to midnight when I’d handed over the torch as Keeper of Balance to someone else, I was getting a taste of what was coming (literally and figuratively). I knew something was about to happen but I kept my analytic side from creating expectations of what.



It started off as a simple bath together and built into a mind, body and spirit –blowingly intense time of pleasure so much so that I had to stop all proceedings and ran away to do mundane things like watch TV and wash up the dishes for a while. Why? Because of the fear. I felt overwhelmed, out of control...and weepy. Full body orgasms are intense and when you have 2-3 in short succession it can really blow your circuits.

While I was struggling with this hubby just smiled his satisfied smile. I have no idea why it never affects him like it affects me. Maybe it does and he doesn’t show it. Or maybe he does by blowing off steam in other ways. He shrugs when I ask him.

The pleasure did eventually continue, once I got over my fear. Getting out of my own way certainly helped a great deal. I do remember thinking this shouldn’t be so intense and this is when the fear popped up. I shouldn’t have been thinking, instead I should have gone with the flow. Easier said than done.

Once I’d let go it was wonderful. It takes a lot of courage to let go. You are at your most vulnerable when you’re in this state. But not vulnerable in the way that we perceive it. We’re open and allow ourselves to give and receive. Love is the most powerful protection we have and we never use it. Most of our love is based upon conditions. True unconditional love feeds the orgasmic state of mind, body and soul. It rattles the old cage of protection we have placed around ourselves and can blast that cage away so we are exposed.

When I have that cage rattling orgasm I find myself crying. Love, pleasure, happiness and joy sweep through the body knocking down the walls. It purges whatever I’m holding on to that I no longer need, although I’m not always aware of what I’m releasing. The tears could also be that I’ve touched heaven and remember the beauty of it.

I find that I used to need time between to help my mind and body to adjust to the changes before I was ready to experience it again.

That has all changed now. The pleasure is getting deeper and stronger each time, so much so that yesterday I was totally ungrounded and shied away from any contact. Time out.

Imagine if we all experienced these earth-shattering climaxes, either with a partner or on our own. The wave of love moving out across the world would heal, cleanse and protect. This is my vision for the future and I do believe it is a legacy we can leave for generations to follow.

May you all be blessed with an exciting and wondrous year ahead.

Intense pleasure - to read comments on LW

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your vision Karen...spread love around the world...wave of ecstasy.LR

Karen-Pallas said...

:) Thank you Luminance, sweetie.
KP
xxx
(sorry have to be anonymous again!)

Karen-Pallas said...

Wayhey - it posted as me...whadya know :)