Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 4 December 2010

Angels of Balance


Who and what are the angels of balance?

When I first became aware of them I was busy doing a healing on a friend approximately 10 years ago. I glanced up to find two very large black and white angels in the room. One stood at her head and another one at her feet. Their presence was a puzzle to me. I’d never seen them before and unlike most angels they came with no tangible signature. I was also rather wary, as I’d never associated black with an angel.


I ignored them for a while but as I went deeper I realised that they were neither threatening nor calming. There were no specific emotions associated with them, except the feeling of being centred. Most angels that I know always exude a loving presence together with an emotion from whatever hierarchy they fall under. Such as Archangel Michael’s fiercely protective warrior angels, or Archangel Zadkiel’s angels of transmutation or Archangel Raphael’s angels of healing.

Towards the end of the healing session they indicated that they wished to work on her body. I stepped back to let them do so. They lifted her etheric body between them and twisted it. I must admit that I was slightly horrified as the woman had scoliosis of the spine. I had to trust they knew what they were doing. She told me later on that she’d vomited a few times on the way home so I gather something must have cleared out her system.

Since then they’ve always been with me. They are neither compassionate nor seem to have any empathy. They watch what goes on without any expression in their eyes and initially it freaked me out as it makes them feel very cold and distant. I think what I’m trying to explain is the angels of balance have no opinion or feeling either way. Whatever you do or feel is okay with them. What their presence does do is help you to get out of your own way so you can look at a situation without your emotions colouring your decision. In other words, they help you take a step back and become an observer.

If you’re looking for warmth and love, you won’t find it, ‘cause fluffy bunnies they ain’t. What you will get is acceptance and lack of judgement and I think these are the greatest gifts they’ve given me. I’m able to look at a situation from all perspectives, taking into account emotions and logic. I have, by no means, perfected it – I’m a work in progress and they understand that.

Does this make me cold and emotionless? No, not at all. I’m able to have fun, laughter, love, rant and fight with the best of them. But surrounded by balance the decisions seem less odious and draining.

Tools:


The tools that they have given me to use are –

  • Column of balance. If anything is out of kilter I place it in a column of balance. It works fantastically on a computer!
  • Flame of the blue fire of peace and prosperity (isn't a balance thing but a tool they've brought to my attention).
These angels fall under Metatron and he has blessed these tools for use by anyone.

No comments: