Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 22 December 2010

Flexing of muscles


I read a blog this morning http://lightworkers.org/blog/120962/final-rinse-and-spin-cycle

Extract: "That's how I feel right now. The part of the wash cycle where I'm being thrown around with crushing, bruising impacts back and forth seems to be over at last, I've been on rinse and spin for a while, and where the drum stops and drops me out remains to be seen."
Thank you for this. It’s very apt and so true. I think we’re all feeling this way, heading as we are for a very dramatic change. Depending on your perspective it could be good or bad.


Whenever I go through a large step up in the vibration of my energy my family reflects it. I’ve been excited and fearful over the last year together with a very strong compulsion to write which started in October last year. It has now morphed into blogging. This is not something I would ever have thought I’d do. I’m very private. Suddenly I’m putting my thoughts and feelings out into the world, baring my soul. Why? One part of my brain is horrified, the other part is happy.

I’m not a fluffy person. I cannot gush love and acceptance. I admire those that can – it makes others feel good. I can be tactless and hard despite my calm energy. I apologise in advance for any future offence I may give. Maybe that’s why the angels of balance are my helpers at the moment. Their impassive features suit me. How on earth can I give the world what they need when I’m an aloof, idealistic, eccentric Aquarian? Sigh...flexibility and patience.

Anyway, I wrote a blog on 24 November about an illness that suddenly struck me. I have the odd affliction but nothing that lays me out completely. This signalled to me that the change was in full flux.

The two men in my life, who have been snarling and growling at each other, are evidencing this change. Like two wolves walking in stiff legged circles, hackles raised as they assess each other, testosterone swirling - the youngster challenging the dominant male. When this happens, they are feeling the changes in energy happening within me and it sparks a reaction in them. Flexing muscles to accommodate and accept the changes. It can be uncomfortable and hard. But once it’s over I know we will have moved up a level. On the odd occasion I’ve had to step in, but mostly they sort themselves out.

I have finally found out what the change is...but I’m still processing it and am unable to share at the moment. I need to analyse it logically as well as feel it emotionally before I’ll feel comfortable enough to share it. All I can say is it is very unexpected and entails complete transparency. Shudder.


Flexing of muscles - to read comments on LW

No comments: