Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 26 November 2010

Slowly



Immersing yourself in the alternate world can be frightening and overwhelming. Do you need to throw yourself in at the deep end or can you do it slowly? That’s entirely up to you. Everyone is different and we all have standards we wish to adhere to. Dipping your big toe might be all that you need at the moment.



Start with something small. Baby steps can go a long way to making you feel comfortable. If you wish to keep it to yourself, then do so. If you wish to shout it to the world, then do so. Who am I to tell you how to go about living your life? I do encourage you to look at the world around you from a different perspective.

I’ve never wanted to be a clairvoyant and tell people their future or fortunes. Why? Because I don’t believe it’s my place to tell you what to do. Each one of us has an in-built gut mechanism. Call it what you want. We all have it. You can develop it and trust your instincts. Those of us who have these abilities haven’t suddenly woken up one morning with them. We’ve worked hard to achieve them. Every single person on earth can do the same. There’s nothing special about us. Everyone is special. Give yourself some credit.

Until you learn to trust yourself, sometimes you need a little help in the form of a clairvoyant. Most true clairvoyants are quite accurate. But they’re accurate inasmuch as they can only pick up on what you truly want. Depending on a reading from a clairvoyant and living your life according to that is not healthy. To never make a move until you’ve consulted one isn’t going to help you to trust yourself. Yes, you will make mistakes, who doesn’t. The fun of the journey is learning to love and trust yourself. And it should be fun. Opening your mind to a world that we cannot see and didn’t know exists is quite mind-blowing and scary. I know a few people who’ve run away and hidden because it was too much. That’s okay. There’s no right or wrong.

I see so much it can be pretty distracting trying to live a normal life. Would I change it? No, my life is exciting and filled with so much beauty. I sometimes see ugliness but it can be transformed into beauty. That’s the great thing about using energy. You can, with permission, transform the ugliness. I have the confidence to do it. But it hasn’t been easy. The confidence and trust I have in myself has been a long hard slog.

Am I perfect? No, not in any way, shape or form. I’m still learning. I learn new things every day. I very seldom stagnate, but sometimes the influx of information can be overwhelming. I need my space and time on my own to become centred and integrate whatever has flowed my way.

You don’t have to become a vegetarian, grow hair in places you shouldn’t have it, sit on a mountain top meditating, give everything away, and all those other things people think you have to do to become...well, what do you call us? I’m not spiritual or religious – they bring up horrible images. How much has been done in the name of religion?

You can still have your wealth and be happy. Abundance comes in different forms. Family, friends, happiness, love, contentment, fun and so much more. How much pleasure do you get from a smile that someone gives to you, a child’s laugh, a loving gesture from a partner, your goofy dog, your purring cat, your car that gets you from A to B without a grumble, your house that makes you feel safe, your mother phoning and offering to babysit? The list is endless. In the rush of life it’s difficult to focus on these and actually enjoy them. And I mean enjoy them that you feel it in every cell of your body, right down to your toes curling with pleasure.

Which brings us to the question of creating love – sex is one of them. Okay, not sex making love and the mind-blowing abilities of the orgasm – powerful energy if used in the correct manner. This is an entirely new subject and one I won’t go into now as I’m going off at a tangent. I never seem to stay on the subject.

So, when you’re feeling low put on some music that uplifts you and makes you want to dance, or stop and think about an incident that made you laugh from deep within your belly. Transform the ugliness into beauty. It will set the tone for all around you and everyone will respond. If they don’t that’s their path and issue and not yours and they will move out of your space very quickly. Don’t let them drag you down because then you are handing your power over to them and they’re dictating to you.

May your world be filled with happiness.
 

No comments: