Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Thursday 25 May 2017

Acting Team Leader proposal

I took the bull by the horns yesterday afternoon.

Quite simply put, it seemed that nothing was being put in place once our manager leaves tomorrow. Place is in an uproar cos no-one is taking charge and making decisions.

It is stressing everyone out.


So instead of waiting for things to happen (my patience can only go so far), I contacted the business manager yesterday and put forward the idea of having an Acting Team Leader until officially the job description and pay scale can be sorted. I know she has a lot on her plate. I sent off the suggestion by email with the knowledge that she'd be grateful for any suggestions.

I understand why there is indecision about the position. We don't really know at this stage what it entails.

Currently no-one has been given any detailed tuition on what the current manager does from day to day. So from Monday it will be a completely clean slate from which to work.

I'm always up for a challenge!

I proposed that I do the job, working full time to lay the ground for a new improved way of doing things, figure out what the Team Leader should be doing and what can be handed out to other departments. I proposed that they pay the Acting Team Leader the same enhanced pay rates as we get working nights.

Once the ground work has been laid, the new Team Leader can take over...or I can continue in the role, negotiating from a better perspective on pay rates once I know what the actual job entails.

Business manager thought the Acting Team Leader a good idea and will get back to me today.

Here's to a grand new future.


No comments: