Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 10 October 2015

No more suits...the end of an era

Lol...how did that happen?

Today I have discovered that hubby has revamped his whole wardrobe. Where have I been?

He's off to a "knees-up" in London this evening with his previous work colleagues. I sort of did a double take when he came downstairs. What is he wearing?




Tells me these are his new work clothes. Really? Why?

"I don't need to wear a suit any more, cos I am the boss," he says as he dances around, modelling the clothes for me to have a gander at them.

This past week he has been working in Belgium, so I've not seen him at all. Yeah, sometimes we are passing ships in the day/night, with my strange shift schedule all over the place.

He did go on a shopping spree the week before. He'd showed me the clothes, but I never saw them on him...until today. I have to get my head around the change.

Smart casual. Hubby has never worn smart casual to work since he's been in the UK. They don't do smart casual here. It's all very formal with suits and ties.

He says with a grin that he can go to the office in his boxers if he wants. The mind boggles somewhat.