Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 20 October 2015

Change of pace

I have been doing my homework about NZ, the lifestyle and cost of living. We both have.



I have come across several NZ bashing websites, one in particular that is quite malicious. I'm not saying that those who write are incorrect. That is their perception, but to constantly country bash keeps a person marching on the spot, perpetuating the reality that life in NZ sucks.

It saddens me.

I certainly don't expect the same life that I've had here or in South Africa. How can that be possible? A place is what you make of it. If not, it is not the country's fault you couldn't hack it.

I too can moan about the weather, the stressed lifestyle, the crowds, etc. If Greg and I had listened to anyone with an opinion, we would never have left South Africa or remained living in the UK.

Too often we expect far too much and then are disappointed when it doesn't meet our expectations.

I am aware that NZ is far away and remote. One comment is that there isn't much there. Of course there isn't and that is what I am after. I lived in Southern Africa where there is a lot of open space for hundreds if not thousands of kilometres outside the cities. Here everything is on top of you and I do feel claustrophobic at times.

We are both very grateful to the UK, it has given us so much. It took a while for us to accept the gifts England came bearing, but once we did, it opened the door to abundance.

Lately I have been through so much poking and prodding to get everything ready not only for my new job but also for New Zealand immigration. Countless vaccinations, blood taking, full medical, x-rays, fingerprinted, police checks, form filling, more form filling and then some more form filling. I am still waiting for the South African Police check. Once that is received I can fill out the visa forms.

Lol...at least I know I am very healthy.

So we are on the final stretch. It has taken a looong time.

This song has been in my conscious lately. It is very old.

Green Tambourine