Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Thursday 15 October 2015

Rocking the Casbah

Rock the Casbah by The Clash has been playing over and over in my head for about a week now. I know it is important when them up there persistently bring something to my attention.



Never being one to take much notice of lyrics (generally I hear the melody only), it takes me a while to figure out what word/s to use for a YouTube search. Sometimes, if I am stumped, it will play on the radio giving me a chance to actually "hear" the words. The only time I listen to the radio is when I drive, so it can take a while to get what I need.

This song is no exception to this rule.

I listened and then read the lyrics.

Coincidental with the uploading of our Kasbah images from Morocco? Hmm...

What were they trying to say to me?

I am "rocking the casbah" of my life, as is everyone. It is not pointing at any specific reason/religion.  The fortress walls that kept the different aspects of me separated are coming down as we do the dance of life. Rocking to the revolution, bits and pieces of me waking up and joining in the change.

I am a little lost as the terrain is so very different from anything I've ever experienced. What I do know is that unless I am fully focused and my intention is strong, I don't move forward into the change I want. Instead I get a soggy mess. No half-heartedness is allowed.

The last three weeks have been particularly enlightening.

Checking with my pendulum initially, I'd continue to get NZ without fail. Then doubts started to rise up. These made inroads into my confidence until one evening I felt a dramatic shift with-in. As a result I started getting UK all the time. Staying in the UK became more and more seductive. Everything appeared wonderful and I was sorely tempted to stay. When cracks started to appear I understood I needed to clear the doubts that were causing the illusion.

It was hard work, but I managed it. One evening I felt another dramatic shift with-in. Now I am getting NZ again.

This clearly shows me how powerfully I am influencing everything in my world.

Where am I meant to be? Not sure. But what I do know is that where I currently am, is no longer fulfilling/sustainable for me. It is definitely time to move on. I have been through this so many times. In order to attract into my world that amazing new opportunity, I need to shut the door firmly on the old. Is NZ the end result or not? It doesn't really matter. What it has done is given the necessary impetus to make the change I've been wanting to make for a long time.

I stop work at the end of this month. I'm simply going through the motions at the moment, my passion not fired up any more, much of me withdrawn. I might consider doing temp work until I know what is filling the space.

It is the people that I will miss more than anything.