Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 21 October 2015

Thick gloopy soup

Every day at work seems to take a lot of effort to get through. I normally bounce in there and get straight to work. Lately these days I find it difficult. Like I am wading through a thick soup.



My brain is frazzled, my stress levels rather high. There are so many delays about my final contract at work, my visa application or things I've forgotten to do.

I just sat last night after receiving another delay, feeling so overwhelmed by it all. I simply cannot cope. I don't have the energy to fight or fix. I cannot understand how something so simple seems to be beyond someone who "should" know what they are doing, the details of which I won't bore you...but really!!

After my initial brain fog and feeling like I cannot go on with this, I found myself getting really angry. It was the anger that burned away the fogginess, added passion and vooma.

I finished my twilight shift wiring-up two patients. With the last one, as I crouched down to place the leg electrodes I felt the zipper of my trousers split. I moved over to do the other leg and the button popped off. I spent the next 20 minutes constantly pulling my trousers up, much to the patient's amusement!

Those trousers were issued to me when I first started working at the Sleep Unit. It seems it is the end of an era and they want to be laid to rest.

So do I.

I very reluctantly offered to do some temp work once I've officially finished next week. I need to bring in some cash as this whole emigration thing is costing a fortune.

Gotta take another hit for Team Cottle to bring about the changes we want.