Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 27 October 2015

Where did that come from?

Last night late, the phone rang.




It was, unexpectedly, my new boss in New Zealand. She apologised that it might be late this side of the world. She hoped I had recovered from the stress of the long involved pre-employment health check which she said was something recently introduced.

She was hoping to finalise some details. During the course of the conversation she casually asked if she'd mentioned that they will pay the relocation costs for us.

Eh? Um...no?

Then she asked if I had accommodation arranged.

Um, no not yet.

That's okay she advised, the hospital will put me up in a B&B until I find my feet.

Wow.

To say I was gobsmacked is an understatement.

Only a couple of days ago, Greg and I were talking about the cost of this move and that it had better be worth it. I asked for a definite sign that it is.

And voila! here is the answer.