Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 24 June 2014

Moments of overwhelming love and happiness



There are occasions, over this last week (appr.), when I see hubby and the gentle flow of love and happiness expands, my whole body resonating. Each time seems to be deeper, stronger and I am able to take more.

We sometimes do this in synchronicity. We'll both look up from what we are doing and lock eyes. My whole body lights up as the love flows out of my eyes to meet him. It is the most amazing WOW! I've ever experienced. 



Pure love - no action necessary except to BE in the beauty of the moment, suspended in joy as the light and happy energy moves around and through us reinforcing what we feel for each other. Equals in the balanced motion of love, harmonising and happy.

Sometimes the joy is too much not to do anything and hubby will sweep me off my feet and kiss me...I'd love to do the same to him but I think I might break my back, lol!

It is wonderful to immerse myself in the blissful moment without any distractions. I don't have to do anything for him or he doesn't have to do anything for me. We are simply BEing together experiencing everything we are in that very moment.

Who knew there was more or that I could fall deeper in love than ever before? Taking a step back brings clarity and allows the new to flow in.

Oh my, we are heading for delicious days.

There was a little jarring moment, during one of these expansive occasions when an 'old' gremlin snuck in. I felt myself curl up and withdraw, still so delicate and fragile. This delicate fragility felt by both masculine and feminine as they jostle for position, change old ways, find their feet, how to fit with each other in the new energies and empower the other in harmonious ways is still very much in its infancy.

The plus side of this experience is that the pure love of the moment mended the ripping breach and I felt myself unfurling and expanding once more. Empowerment of both masculine and feminine in ways that we haven't heretofore experienced in physical form. There will be lots of trial, error and confusion.

Of course, we could remain as we are and do the 'same old same old'. But we've never been able to sit back and accept that nothing will or can change. Our relationship has grown through change and we have grown with it. The trinity of hubby, the relationship and I - always morphing into something new to be experienced and savoured.

Life's an adventure.

Hehe...hubby says mostly he never knows which way is up!


I was sitting in my garden finishing off writing this blog. Something came hurtling out of the bushes jumped over my feet and leapt into the undergrowth on the other side of me. It was a frog, pale yellowish beige in colour with very long legs about the size of my hand...unfortunately my cat wasn't too far behind. I've never seen frogs in our garden, despite having a pond for many years. This year I'd been idly wondering whether a frog would make its home there...and voila! How wonderful to be blessed by its presence.


I think it might be the Common frog or European frog.

I looked up the symbolism of frog and thought it rather apt:

The frog reminds us of the transient nature of our lives. As symbol of transition and transformation, this spirit animal supports us in times of change. Strongly associated with the water element, it connects us with the world of emotions and feminine energies, as well as the process of cleansing, whether it’s physical, emotional, or more spiritual or energetic.

No comments: