Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 14 October 2013

The blip that is more...and yet not


Phew!! Being in an intimate relationship these days, negotiating the massive amount of clearing that the planet is experiencing with regard to this, is not easy. But then nothing worthwhile ever is.

I'd been noticing for a while many women I know are in 'anti-man' mode. Puzzled, I've wondered why I was seeing this as it is something I'd cleared many moons ago...but it has obviously been brought to my attention for a reason, so I've bided my time wondering when it would come to a head...or something along those lines.

I did mention a few blogs ago in the blog Open and Vulnerable about how the wrangle between male/female energy is hotting up, but it seemed a mere blip that would pass over pretty quickly - today I am not so sure.



Expectations is a word that comes to mind when we go into any relationship, whether friendship or intimate. Are we placing far too many expectations upon the person we enter the relationship with? Yes, of course we do...it is just the way things have been...but this cannot continue to be. These 'expectations' are a perspective that all of us are facing in one way or another and having to clear those expectations from within, which is why I've been seeing so much of it zinging about.

And so, as we adjust ourselves to the changes from within, whilst being bombarded outwardly with all the debris of that which is coming up for clearing, it seems tougher and tougher to make our way through.

Emotions and thought forms I thought I'd cleared about my relationship, have popped up again. Where the hell have they been hiding? Pretty obviously somewhere, cos they definitely made their presence known yesterday.

I understand that this is simply a veneer and what is surging up from within me is the loving light of who I am. As this Authentic Self starts expressing itself more and more, that which has been holding her in place is now losing a fighting battle to hide her away.

This is being expressed in the outer world. All the 'truths' that have been hidden away by those in control, are now coming to the fore and nothing can stop it.

We wiggle and jiggle as the loving part of us that has been hidden away starts to seep into every nook and cranny.

I was feeling disgruntled yesterday afternoon, taking exception to something hubby said. We discussed it...or rather I ranted and hubby listened. It was a perception coloured by the learnt emotions and thoughts passed down from generation to generation that had made it into a bigger issue than it was.

It is good to be listened to even if it is a rant...it makes you feel like someone cares. Hubby never took it as a barb aimed at him. He remained calm and centred which was all that I needed.

Eventually I matched his calm centredness. All it comes down to is love - pure unconditional love and acceptance and it was this that brought me back into balance again.

How amazing we are, as we move toward being in love with ourselves. We give ourselves a lifeline that mirrors and reflects this love back to us thus reminding us when we fall into our watery emotions.

Just when I think I can use a bridge to cross the seemingly still waters of my emotions...


No comments: