Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 11 October 2013

Dear Prudence

Sommieres, France - reflection captured by hubby

Prudence is a word that has been buzzing around in my head for many months, so much so that I keep hearing the song Prudence by Siouxsie and the Banshees. See below for the beautiful lyrics by McCartney/Lennon.

Today I finally decided to look up the meaning wondering if there was something I was missing. The first meaning that popped up on Google was: Acting with or showing care and thought for the future.

Funny that, I'd always thought that prudence meant something different. More like being too cautious or too unadventurous. Huh!



What the hell is being asked of me? I figure it must be something to do with taking care with everything, being more conscious of the way that my energy interacts, whether in word, thought or feeling as it affects my world.

My previous understanding would have meant never throwing caution to the wind and being...boring.

I suppose there could be many interpretations, but today for me, this first meaning that popped up has more significance than I expected. I do so love the messages I get from the Expanded Me that is all-seeing, although I might not always take note or understand.

My immediate and gut feeling is that I can be spontaneous when in the flow of the energy and still be prudent. When we are in alignment with our inner God/dess we are prudent, aware of the world around us.

Oh happy days...seems we are in the process of being prudent with our energy in ways we'd never expected or even had a glimpse of.

This reminds me of a time in France about two years ago when I was guided to start putting a field around each step I took so that if there was something on the ground I could not see, it would not be harmed by me  as it would simply move out of the way. I'd forgotten about that once we returned here to our normal routine life.

I am also being asked to be conscious of my world, from the good to the bad to the ugly. Everything in my life is beautiful because it is an expression of me and where I am on my path. Nothing is ugly or unwanted, that is simply my 3D mind and emotions believing the bullshit of conditioning.

My world is what I make of it.

For example, I could look at all the old, dirty and dilapidated buildings or smell the Roman sewers in France and go yuk, or I could embrace the beauty of the history and knowledge that they represent and find it charming

I seem to have forgotten this understanding which has always stood me in good stead. I might be experiencing 'shit' at work, but it is all my own energy that I am reacting to and has nothing to do with anyone or anything else.

Oh crappers...





Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day
The sun is up, the sky is blue
It's beautiful and so are you
Dear Prudence won't you come out to play

Dear Prudence open up your eyes
Dear Prudence see the sunny skies
The wind is low the birds will sing
That you are part of everything
Dear Prudence won't you open up your eyes?

Look around round round
Look around round round
Oh look around

Dear Prudence let me see you smile
Dear Prudence like a little child
The clouds will be a daisy chain
So let me see you smile again
Dear Prudence won't you let me see you smile?

Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day
The sun is up, the sky is blue
It's beautiful and so are you
Dear Prudence won't you come out to play

No comments: