Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 19 February 2011

Is everything going to change?

I had a very vivid dream approximately a year ago, which I wrote down as it was so strongly real. The dream started with me standing in a beautiful little chapel in Scotland. I don’t know how I know it was Scotland. I was staring in stunned silence at the beautiful stained glass windows. The sun streamed in casting a beautiful kaleidoscope of colours on the stone floor. I remember sighing at the splendour of it, feeling the peace that surrounded the little chapel.

I felt a stir in the air around me as Jesus appeared next to me.


"Beautiful isn’t it?" his mild voice whispered.

I nodded in agreement, curious as to why he was here with me in my dream. We stood in silence in the peaceful sanctuary of the chapel. I was aware of the gorgeous swirling colours of energy surrounding the Master.

Quietly he moved to stand beneath the cross with Jesus on it. Sadness was etched into his face as he stared up at the statue. I frowned as I realised that the swirling colours were pinned down with weariness as though he was struggling with something.

Concerned I touched his shoulder and asked, "What’s wrong?" How weird is that? I am reassuring a Master!?

Gesturing at the figure on the cross he answered, "For centuries my incarnation as Jesus has kept me energetically on that cross, worshipped by all. I’ve so much more to offer humanity but they keep me fixed with suffering, the same suffering they keep themselves stuck on."

Moving forward to touch the cross with sensitive fingers, he sighed. "The burden of suffering grows heavier and heavier and I grow weary." Abruptly he walked away to stare up at the stained glass windows the sun playing over his face. Agitation entered his voice. "It’s time for humanity to let me go. Take me down off the cross of suffering and to embrace the love that I bring. Just as it is time for them to accept that Lucifer is no longer the bad guy."

My heart clenched in sympathy at the burden that this Master had borne for so long time without complaining. I shifted my sight and noticed that the peaceful little chapel had a grey area of sadness surrounding the cross. Studying it intently I watched the steady stream of grey energy flowing toward it. I remember thinking, It’s the same grey energy that surrounds humans. How come I never noticed the pressure he’s under?


"You’ve other things to worry about. Your plate is been very full. The spiral of energy needed to continue. The reason I’m here with you is to let you know that it’s time for change that encompasses far more than just Lucifer," he answered.

I stumbled in my brain at this revelation as a vision showed me how for centuries he’d lovingly accepted all that humanity had sent him. He’d patiently converted it to love as they’d asked for and sent it back to them, only to have it changed back into suffering by the humans who knew no other way.

Sadness overwhelmed me as tears filled my eyes watching the struggle of humanity, their divine sparks dimming until some of them almost seemed to go out. Sananda continued patiently to love humanity despite all the obstacles, stoically bearing all that they dumped on him.

"I’ve no complaints. I offered to take this on and I stand before you proud of both myself and humanity. We’ve learnt very strongly the depths of despair. I love them all dearly for the sacrifices they have made. My burden is slight compared to theirs. But the wheel is turning and it’s time for them to acknowledge their beauty inside. Each one of them has the capacity to be a Master."

Mary Magdalene appeared next to him, love eddying around the two of them as they looked into each other’s eyes. Mary Magdalene said, "The beauty of love is all around. Humanity has a chance to embrace it and share the same love that we do."

This is when I woke. I felt disorientated as the dream had been so vivid.

It took me a while to understand what Sananda was saying. He’d allowed a small portion of himself to incarnate as Jesus and the burden is placed upon this small spark called Jesus, not Sananda.

Humanity is fixated on Jesus as the saviour, when in actual fact they are their own saviours. It is time to take Jesus off the cross of suffering and to embrace the beauty and love of life.

I suspect this goes for all religious icons, not just the Jesus of Christianity.

In keeping our religious icons stuck in their place, are we keeping ourselves stuck?




No comments: