Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Thursday 23 February 2017

Wind up artist

Lol...hubby on FB is such a wind-up artist.

He always puts up stuff that makes him come across as a bit of a dick, a MCP of the highest order. So much so, that one of his cousins wrote something on his wall about how to treat a woman.



Yikes! Hubby doesn't mince his words and nor does he back down or make excuses. He is as he is.

Ashlee and I discussed this yesterday. How so many do not "see" the person behind the facade.

I can't count how many people over the years have thought that he is the worst kind of male chauvinist possible, or how often I've been asked how I live with him. I've never noticed it truthfully, I still don't unless someone points it out. We are total opposites.

I find him an hilarious extrovert, but I suppose at a glance he looks a bit like a thug. We thought it funny on one occasion when he was dressed in a tux, to take a photo, sunglasses on, not smiling. He looked like he should be working for some secret service organisation.

He does behave with my friends, who don't get to see this side of him. This is because early on in our relationship he caused such a rucus with one of my friends that I asked him to be on his best behaviour - but it's not normal for him to be reserved.

If you get a curt put down, it's cos he thinks you deserve it, or if he teases you beyond anything you've ever experienced it means he has accepted you into the family fold. He still teases me unreservedly. Underneath that thug-like exterior and sharp tongue is a man with a big heart that he freely gives of when he gets to know you.

He is my lovely thug :-) A rough diamond who doesn't really give a shit what others think. What's important to him is us.


P.S.  In case you're wondering. All is good in the land of the Cottles. One of the many blips that we've weathered over the years which has helped us to grow.


No comments: