Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Thursday 9 February 2017

Expressions of love

So, this morning I woke with the Rolling Stones song Harlem Shuffle playing in my head.

I don't always notice songs playing in the background of my mind until something occurs that brings it to the fore.



I was brushing my teeth (together with Traevis who, for some reason, rushed into the bathroom and also wanted to brush at the same time - said it reminded him of the days when he and Ashlee were little and brushing together?!).

Greg walks in and says, "You gotta start wiping from another side or squat."

Eh?

"The toilet seat broke again."

Oh yeah. Common problem with me.  I've been through several toilet seats over the years, always the same side breaking. I lean on one side to wipe.  It seems to move the toilet seat sideways in ways it shouldn't be moving and then snaps.

Lol...that was when the song came rushing to the fore. "Move it to the left..."

Do you know how difficult it is to brush teeth, dance and laugh at the same time?

****

It's always an interesting study of humans, reading reactions on FB.

It's a sad state of affairs to note that many men wanted to know what Greg had done wrong.

Flowers have never been a symbol of wrong doing for Greg and I. It is rather a celebration of our love for each other.

Greg has bought me so many bouquets over the years, for no other reason, except that he wants to show his love.

I cannot recall how many times, male friends have said he puts them under a lot of strain with all that he does for me.

We will be married 30 years this coming Valentine's day. I still find notes in my purse, a chocolate in my night shift bag, or a flower on my pillow - any number of little expressions that really make my day. I always feel loved and cherished in every way.

He has passed this on to our children.

What more can I say? I am married to one helluva man.


No comments: