Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 17 February 2017

Claws out, clinging to the old

This week has been rather different.

Greg has been away and I've been working night shifts.

I get home in the morning and both children have left for work. When I leave for night shift, neither of them are home yet. I am aware that they've been at home at night, cos I see the evidence of cleaned dishes laying on the sink draining board, a cup on the lounge table or any number of other things. But come the daytime, they are gone.



It's as though I've been in a twilight zone, aware that there are others in my reality, but never seeing them. Ghosts that exist, but not in my conscious awareness. Little elves that appear at night and disappear in the day.

I've created and held a safe space within which I placed the hospital. I've done this since I first started working there. It is not my job to be aggressive and force change. I simply hold the space, without judgement or expectations, something I've always done no matter where I am.

Each day that I go to work, I envision myself walking up into a 6D hospital. This is helped by the fact that the hospital is on a hill :-) and I park at the bottom then walk up.

Initially I did not see any movement, which is normal. Yes, there were meetings and discussions, but nothing concrete came of them that I was aware of. But knew that there was something going on in the background that wasn't evident.

Many are despondent, dismissing every little potential for change with a flick of their hand. They've seen it before.

Something is changing that isn't sitting well with some. I'm not going to reflect on what it may be.

In the climb to the higher frequencies of 6D, whatever doesn't want to move with the change into light, needs to go.

An old way of thinking and behaving digging its heels in, claws out raking the ground as its pulled away, not wanting to let go. Lol...one evening as I walked in I saw what looked like scratch marks on the wall made by a very very large cat. Confirmation that the old is kicking and screaming on its way out.

I suppose it is a reflection of what is going on in the world. Out with the old and in with the new...only the old can't/won't let go.

I'm watching with interest.

It has also been raining all week. At times the heavens open and torrents of water cascade down, hitting the ground at a deafening rate. Emotional outpourings and cleansing.



No comments: