Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 31 May 2014

I had a dream...

 

I had an extremely vivid dream last night:

I was attending a meeting about some invention or an idea I’d had. I sat waiting in the reception of the solicitor’s office in a large swanky building, feeling a bit unsure/insecure about the whole thing. A few surprise arrivals came through the door. First it was my immediate family members who sat around me excitedly chatting about what was about to happen, then extended family, then friends, then friends of friends. I was surprised and delighted at this show of support, although now I cannot remember what the idea or invention was.



The solicitor that I was meeting with asked me who all these people were and I replied that they were my ‘brothers’. I remember thinking “Eh? Why would I say that?” and yet feeling very proud that I could acknowledge them as family. Not sure why I only mentioned brothers and no sisters?

As the reception area was getting full the solicitor suggested that we move to a large meeting room. The woman on reception pointed to the elevator. I walked over to the elevator by myself. When the door opened I wasn’t sure where to go so backed away and that was when another woman put her hand on my back and gently pushed me forward as she pushed a button on the outside of the elevator. We travelled backwards and left through the back of the elevator.

She vaguely waved in the direction of a window and I knew where I had to go. As I climbed through the window to get outside, my hubby appeared at my side. We had to scramble over some rocks because the road was flooded and was hard to negotiate. Hubby saying that he thought his parents would have difficult travelling this way, which again surprised and delighted me – what an incredible show of support, considering they’d left the planet many years ago.

Outside the entrance to the building where the meeting room was, we turned to see people still climbing through the same window we had, amongst them were my grandparents. Within minutes some were coming through other windows, climbing down ladders from the roof and a short while later a door opened that we’d not seen before and people started flooding out. The water disappeared and hundreds upon hundreds of people were walking down the road to the meeting room.

I felt such overwhelming love for them. It was quite a poignant moment, so very vividly strong that it woke me. The feeling has stayed with me, is so overpowering that I did an internet search but couldn’t see anything reported in the media – not sure why I thought it would be!?

I reckon it must be something ‘behind the scenes’ – a not so subtle leap that's been taken…not sure if its my own stuff or a worldwide thing? It feels like it might be larger than just me..

Does anyone else feel this or have any ideas? My hub feels a change, he is rather hyped up today and beaming from ear to ear!


No comments: