Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 26 May 2014

Would we work?



I saw this on FB this morning and it stopped me in my tracks. It's a question I'd not thought of for years.

When I first started on this path in 1995 I was all fired up about the potentials of what 'could be'. Meeting up with like-minded people really inspired me and we'd discuss endlessly different aspects. My my, how exciting it was to have a whole new horizon open up before me.



It took me a while to understand that it takes hard work to realise that potential. It simply wouldn't happen because I wished it. It slowly dawned on me that I had loads of my own stuff to wade through and clear; and it wasn't going to take a few months to do so.

So the question is - what would you do if you didn't have to work?

I find myself a rather stumped. My life is pretty good anyway and quite often I've thought that I'd get bored if there was no drama. Haha...and then little dramas appear to keep me satisfied!!

I know what I'd do initially - I'd make sure that I was living in the same country as our two children and nephew n niece without having to jump through the immigration hoops all countries have. But what then? I think I'd want to work as I really enjoy my job, but if the world was moving towards everyone being self sufficient, I wouldn't have to do this work.

Then what? Endless days of playing and having fun? My mind keeps telling me I'd get bored. Hmm...

We've a way to go before this can happen...so until then...I am content to work part-time as I do.



No comments: