Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Thursday 29 May 2014

Ceremony




I've had to repost this as the previous blog had become corrupt whilst I was trying to replace the picture I'd drawn with the triquetra vesica.



My meditations lately feel like I am moving into a different reality, a type of lucid dreaming. After reading Celia Fenn’s Time Travel blogs I recognise what I am doing and have been doing for a while. Sometimes I am able to be both here and there at the same time, not having the ability quite yet to move fully into a different reality. I suppose I am still at the stage where I have the comfort of knowing I am fully anchored in this reality as I worry I might lose my way.



The air I breathed in was filled with rainbow coloured rods, looking like the traffic flow picture. When I breathed out the air was grey. These tiny rods were energies of different frequencies, each Elemental designed to nurture and heal the body, if we allow it.

I focused on my breath, allowing in the in- and out-breath to occur rhythmically and without interference.

Soon I became aware that I’d moved to a different level of consciousness, sitting in a forest cross legged and completely naked. There was no expectation or feeling of ‘waiting’, simply stillness and Being in the now.

With every in-breath my root chakra was humming stronger and stronger. I’ve felt this before, but it was never quite so gentle, yet passionate at the same time. The pure pleasure if not feeling that I had to be somewhere, doing something made the hum even stronger.

Slowly I became aware that my hubby was sitting next to me and we were holding hands, my right hand over his left hand. The connection between us was very strong.

My body felt really full, not an unpleasant fullness. It was a buoyant energy, the likes of which I’ve never experienced before. 

We triplicated then quadrupled ourselves to form a ring around a central fire, that wasn’t really a fire but wood in a teepee shape with smoke rising from it.

I glanced down at the ground in the triangle formed by my crossed legs. A puddle of blood was forming.

On looking over at hubby he also had a puddle forming which was made up of a clear substance. His penis was lying flat on the ground in the shape of a three-looped infinity symbol.

I searched the internet for sacred symbols trying to find something that it looked like (the top loop was longer) and came across this -
triqetra vesica

Two Latin words
Triquetra means “three cornered”
Vesica means "membranous sac"

This symbol is also called the Trinity Knot or Celtic Triangle.

Integration of all three states of Being...I think!!


In both puddles I could see the brightly coloured rods – hundreds of them. Then the picture changed and I had the penis and he didn't. My blood puddle began to bubble as though boiling, as did hubby’s fluid, before the picture changed once again and he had the triquetra once again.

I am being patient as I wait to see how this unfolds and what the reason for it. I’ve often had this kind of ritual that is spread out over many days, and each time, it’s led to some very deep and profound changes within both of us.

Monday morning when I tuned in briefly, both puddles had disappeared, leaving the ground looking damp.

Tuesday morning there was a long deep round opening beneath each of us where the puddles had been, like a long drop we could not see the bottom of. Inside, though dark, there were brilliant aurora-like flashes of blues, greens and yellows constantly moving and changing. It was quite beautiful as we floated/levitated over our respective ‘long drops’, still holding hands.


Wednesday morning the holes had widened and become one as though a gateway was opening to somewhere else.

We dropped down at speed into the hole which seemed to curve and then go up. It felt like being on a rollercoaster – my stomach churning with excitement – but even so I was quite calm and seemed to know what I was doing, although my mind was frowning somewhat.

We shot up out the other end into a steamy tropical forested world each of us within our own bubble of light. I left it there.

This afternoon after my revelation at Yoga, I wanted to see what had happened so I tuned in once again.

The bubbles had fused into one. It felt like a very harmonious balancing of the two entities and I felt at peace.


The elemental rods of light had healed us in a way we’d never expected.

Fusion:
Fusion is a process by which two light nuclei join together (fuse) to form a heavier nucleus, and in doing so release considerable energy.

I think I might be all lit up.





No comments: