Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 14 April 2017

Masculine and feminine energy working in harmony

This past week has been an interesting experience for me.

My hubby and I always work together in harmony.

So to work with another man in harmonious ways has been quite a revelation for me.




Richard is a DO-er in a different way to my hubby (who loves physical work).

He and I discuss emotions and energy. It has been extraordinary for me to see how he approaches life with such an open heart. Of course there are things that he finds difficult - I'd like to see anyone walk through this life without any difficulties.

We have a very easy-going relationship, bouncing ideas off of each other until we reach a conclusion on how to move forward.

He understands my spiritualistic approach and "oobly doobly" ways. He brings his Muslim faith to the table. And in reality, the two are so close.

I experience the same easy-going relationship with my sister-in-law, who is a very devout Catholic. There is so much that she says that makes me sit up and take notice. Again the two ways of being are so close.

It's how we interpret our faith that creates the difference.

Neither of them look askance at me and my ideas. They may not embrace it but are open to listening to what I have to say and I afford them the same. When we talk we find so many similarities.

Anyways, I digress...

It has been great to see how Richard and I approach things. We both look at everything from all angles, views and perspectives. He walks forward with the idea of making change by DOing it with integrity, knowing when to let go and when to persevere. Whereas I prefer to create change through BEing, energy and intention. Both very valid and extremely useful in their own ways.

I find it easy to be my feminine self with both the men in my life.

I am beginning to understand more and more as time goes by, why he is here.

He feels like a brother, entertaining us with his forays into the gay world of little rural Hamilton. We are happy to have him as part of the family.

He claims I am the reason he applied for the other position. Maybe so on the surface, but I think I was just the means for the Universe to get him where he needs to be.

We have things to do here that we can now see.


No comments: