Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Sunday 11 December 2016

Consciousness leap

In the last week or so, our lovemaking has taken a leap up into the realms of, for want of a better word, Universal.

Each time we make a leap in consciousness, our lovemaking takes a leap too.


The meditational aspect becomes more vivid, vibrant, alive, the emotional aspect more joyful, deeper.

With this latest leap the mind seems to be content to simply ride along enjoying the experience, not interfering at all.  As for the orgasmic side - instead of this energy exploding outward into the world, it seems to be moving inwards and yet is more expansive. Instead of me shooting out to be in the Universe with Greg as my anchor, I am/We are the Universe anchoring each other, recycling the energy between us.

And the most amazing part is simultaneously enjoying the beauty of the moment, experiencing and seeing the expansion with-in each cell of my body. I'm able to objectively view the ties to the "old" being cut within my cells. It's like watching a movie, as people and experiences flash past. A letting go, occurring in a falling domino pattern of linearity but also happening all at once.

The lightness experienced before, during and after has us revelling in the peaceful deep inner contentment...both of us on an energy high.

I am thoroughly enjoying it, even though whatever is leaving pops briefly into my/our reality and we growl at each other. It's also a way of bringing to my attention, how I speak/think/react, which is always good, if we wish to live in a higher vibrational world, we need to walk the walk, not just talk the talk.

Lol - it reminded me of this song from The Specials - A Message to you Rudy (love ska music)



No comments: