Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 31 July 2015

All that glitters...


Lol...well now...



Our washing machine simply stopped working this morning. It kept beeping. Greg and I tried to persuade it to carry on washing, it refused. Luckily, it was mid cycle, in that all the water from the wash cycle had drained out and it was about to fill it up to rinse, so there was no messy water and we could open the door.

It has been with us for 13 years, so it deserves a rest.

I ordered a new one to be delivered tomorrow. I didn't even notice the name until I checked the order over and noticed that the model is "Aquarius". It made me smile - today is full moon and the last day of July (on Friday, July 31st we will have a Full Blue Moon in the sign of Aquarius).

Haha - welcoming the Age of Aquarius with a washing machine!

Instead of moaning about the expense or inconvenience, I felt only gratitude to my wonderful washing machine, that for 13 years without a hitch or grumble, washed day in and day out. I feel a little sad to say goodbye after so many years together.

It has been a good week all round.

A friend and I are starting horse riding again next week. I've not ridden a horse since I was pregnant with our daughter 25 years ago, so it will be an experience in itself. The stables are in the Ashdown Forest area. We will be riding through acres of beautiful, breathaking countryside which contains the Winnie the Pooh 100 Aker Wood.

I used to have a horse as a teenager. I loved him dearly. He sort of fell into my lap one day out of the blue, same as many things that have happened in my life. I grabbed the opportunity to have my own horse and never looked back.

There was a community of us who stabled our horses on a working farm. The farmer's wife was part of the riding community. We had so much fun.

This is gonna bring back so many happy memories.

Me on my first pony (mum on the left)

The horse hidden from view was mine - he was white strawberry dapple