Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 28 July 2015

Lessons learnt from Bitter Sweet Symphony of Life

I deleted the post The Bitter Sweet Symphony of Life.

Playing the blame game never serves to help anyone, it merely poisons the blamer.

I know this and yet I consented to play the blame game...silly me.


School playground stuff to which I'd succumbed.

By deleting the post, I also deleted the poison of negativity spreading its way through my body causing great discomfort. One of the nights, Athena suggested I stop seeing the negative and focus on the positive. When I did, I felt peaceful, but then those dark feelings came rushing back with persistence demanding my attention. It is always easier to focus outside of myself, rather than face what is inside.

I'd been having sleepless nights, culminating in last night when I felt I was going mad. Even though I was exhausted, my mind raced and my legs cramped constantly (showing that I did not want to let go and move on). It had me in tears of despair.

There was no choice but to do something about it or else land up being dragged down and creating a life that I know I don't want. I called in some help and used EFT to work through this. Once I felt calmer and clearer, I knew I had to delete the post as this was the last bit of the poison dart to be taken out.

And you know what? I settled down to sleep at 1.30 am and slept a really deep sleep. Today I feel lighter and far happier - like my old self.

This was a very strong no-nonsense lesson to be learned. Despite having worked through and processed so many emotions over the last 20 odd years, there are still layers and layers to be peeled away. As we raise our vibration there are yet still more to uncover.

It doesn't matter what others think or do, it is up to me to be gracious in my dealings with them. They are the messenger manifesting outwardly, sent by me to me, so that I can acknowledge what is lurking around inside me that needs clearing. As I shot a poison dart at the messengers I infected myself and that is not conducive to living peacefully.

I certainly lost the plot.

I have cleared the bitter and am now onto reaping the sweet rewards.

Lol...on the upside...this morning I got a headhunting email. Who knew that a slip of paper and credentials after my name could be so attractive?

But really, do I want to chase the money?

As long as I am happy and in the flow, the abundance will sort itself out - it always does.