Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 20 July 2015

In the rush of life, forgetting

In the rush of and through life, we forget to stop and smell the roses.

Greg and I have always had a very deep connection to one another. Only, over the last year or so, that connection has not been quite so strong. Simply put, we allowed life to get in the way.



It sorta made me feel lost, but I ignored it, mostly because I was focused on my studies.

The whole thing around my studies is a bit of a puzzle to me. I really really didn't want to do it and kept resisting for many many months, until one day I decided what the hell and agreed.

My main reason, was so that I'd get into Australia. Of course, the hidden agenda that my Soul had was completely different to the one that the Human Me had.

Actually now that I think about it, that is not true. If I'd made the effort to spend time in meditation with myself, I'd have discovered that, but I didn't.

How else to get the silly blinkered blocked Human to follow a pre-destined path? Dangle a carrot that appeals.

The idea of actually studying anything theoretical has been an aversion of mine for I don't know how long. I hated school and would literally avoid studying as much as possible. It became a pattern all my life. Give me something practical to learn, I suck it up quickly. Put a theory book in front of me and I wilt - my brain fogs over. I'd do it, but with great reluctance and never put my all into it because I'd lose interest.

Until now.

I was focused and clear on what I wanted to learn and wow did I learn it. I made the intention that my brain and emotions pull together and make a very definite go of it.

This is a whole new Me that I never knew existed. I'd decided to ace it and it paid off. I passed my final exam with flying colours, which never in a million years would I have figured possible. I really surprised myself and, if I am honest, I actually enjoyed it. I am so proud, like a mother hen proud of her little chick.

Once I came out the examination centre in London, I was totally ungrounded. Felt like I was somewhere else in unknown territory trying to find my way back. Not sure back to where. Thank goodness, Greg took the day to be there with me as this exam was such a big thing. I am the first one in the Unit to get this credential in Sleep.

Lol...he walked into a pub, hauled out his wallet and said a bottle of champagne please, to celebrate my wife's achievement!

That night as I tried to get to sleep, waves of light kept moving from my feet up to my head. I'd like to say that after a few sleepless nights, an early morning and the intensity of the exam, I was able to sleep like the dead, but I couldn't, not with those strange waves.

Eventually I asked Athena what was happened and the reply was You've invited the greatness of you in.

In other words, by making the effort to work through this aversion of mine, I had the opportunity to let another part of myself integrate fully. Who knew?

I have been rather listless since then.

Now...back to smelling the roses.

Yesterday we decided to simply BE with each other, no goal, no need to do anything, no thoughts but simply BE for a few hours.

It was just what the doctor ordered!

The stress and anxiety flowed away. Greg's complete trust, never questioning, always accepting helps me to ground - if I allow it to.

Today again we did the same. I've not felt this calm and cocooned in warm embracing love in a long time.

It serves to remind me what I've been pushing aside in my manic rush to get where I wanted to be.

Thank you, honey bun, for always being there, no matter what.