Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 5 May 2015

Leeches



We went away this past weekend to Jervis Bay. Greg and I left early on Friday and drove around sightseeing. We were meeting family on Saturday to drive to the rental house.

In the afternoon I was sitting in the car whilst Greg took a few photos. I looked down and saw, what I initially thought was a worm. Within a few seconds I recognised it for what it really was...a leech.

I've seen them used in the hospital and am familiar with their movement.





I grabbed it and threw it out the window before it got a chance to actually burrow through my jumper and latch on to my skin.

The following night sitting on the wrap around verandah chatting with a glass of wine, I looked down and saw another on the wooden slats. Again I grabbed it and flung it into the garden.

Later my niece went into her bedroom and found another lying on the floor. This time I threw it in the fire to burn it.

There is no mistake that there is a message in these encounters.

So I looked it up and found this Lisa Shea -

"The word 'leech' also means bloodsucker, as in someone that attaches themself to you and then uses you to take away your money and strength. There are financial leeches, emotional leeches, and just about any other kind of leech you can imagine. Take a serious look at your life and see if someone in it is sucking your energy. As much as you care about this person, you cannot help other people if YOU are being drained of energy. It's a truism of life that you have to take care of yourself if you want to take care of others."

I am not looking after myself, but am aware of it...and the leeches are "circling".

On the plus side we saw loads of kangaroos hopping across lawns and into gardens.


P.S. A little while later...
We went for a nice long walk in the forest behind down by Carroll Creek. We finally got nailed by about 20 leeches :-(