Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Sunday 31 May 2015

Creating the flow from with-in

Today, on reading Lisa Gawlas's latest blog, I came to understand the changes we are going through.

She has an amazing ability to define the undefined and put it into perspective, for which I thank her.

The changes over the last few weeks that I have been talking about (furniture and revamping) have been so effortless. Whatever I would think about would appear in an advert or in a shop, I'd simply pick it out and bring it home (or order it online).



No indecision or discovering when I got it it  home, that maybe it wasn't such a good idea.

I sat in meditation yesterday outside in the sunny garden really tired, not having slept very well after a night shift on Friday night. As a result, I had no walls up and felt myself sliding into a state of simply BEing. No past, no future, no thoughts - in the now. A very calm and peaceful place.

Gradually I became aware of Athena. Over the last two years, I've slowly withdrawn from her, my guides, the unicorns, gatekeeper, etc. I had enough on my plate without having to deal with, or become dependent upon, them. I am also pretty stubborn and wanted to "do" things my way without interference. I tend, quite often, to go through a phase of leave me alone, I'll do it my way. I think I may have a slight penchant for falling flat on my face.

The way I see it is that it should come from with-in me. I don't need someone to tell me. Me, myself, I want to experience, investigate, come to my own conclusions and then integrate it. It may take me a while but I do get there in the end.

I hear her say that something will come my way soon. I can feel her implication that I place no expectations on it. Let it be what it is and allow it to evolve into something that fits me like a glove. Humph...I'll add what is left unsaid - don't interfere.

Sheesh! I've heard this before, and believe me I do try go with the flow without placing expectations upon something and sometimes I get it right. It's a habit to analyse, think and create all kinds of scenarios in my head...only to discover it's nothing like what I expect at all, either disappointing myself or discovering it is way better than I could ever have imagined. Which I suppose is great, but it does nothing to instill any kind of confidence in my ability to create. So I land being rather vague about what I want.


So far I haven't...placed any expectations. Oh goody.

?

Hang on minute...I have been in the flow for two weeks, haven't I? How come I never noticed something somewhere has changed and become very normal? I seem to be having difficulty putting two and two together.

Everything fits. I am perfectly in the flow.

This is unusual for me, because sometimes what I have in my head doesn't always quite seem to manifest in the way I desired it to. Um, let me try and quantify that statement. I do go with the flow, but it feels clunky as though I am driving a car with one wheel larger than the others. I get where I want to be but am very uncomfortable in the process. I understand the difference now as it resonates within my body. The heart and mind are in perfect harmony and therefore the creation flows. I didn't quite get the difference until now.

*Sigh*  I'd like to say with confidence that I won't bollocks it up now it has been brought to my attention.

But in the meanwhile...


It feels good - Drake White






No comments: