Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Thursday 30 April 2015

Loving the messenger, no matter what guise it takes


What a peculiar day yesterday was.

In the morning I woke with a pounding head. I get them every so often. With all the changes that our mind, body and spirit are experiencing, there is going to be some difficulties as adjustments are made.

We decided to go into Sydney to do some sightseeing.

My headache had disappeared by the time we got off the bus.





Weaving through the pedestrians on our way to the suburb of Paddington, I was almost thrown off my feet by a passerby who bumped into me with force. Instantly I felt disorientated, extremely nauseous, my headache rushing to the fore. It almost felt as though the person had punched me in the gut, instead of merely bumping into my shoulder.

I managed to collect myself together enough to turn around and see if I could locate the person who'd bumped into me. I did see someone weaving through the crowds hunched over skulking away quickly, but I am not 100% sure it was him.

Greg stopped and turned around, asking me if I was alright. He'd not seen the incident but knows when I am out of sorts.

Not wanting to spoil the day and be a poop, I shrugged and said I was alright.

As we were walking I could feel something take hold as it burrowed its way into my body. Not only was my head aching and my stomach nauseous, I could feel my lungs labouring somewhat, hot and cold sweats raking through my body.

"Stop it", I said to myself. "Whatever has attached to you is depending on you to go into fear."

So I did (stop it I mean) but every so often I could feel myself waivering especially when I felt the waves grow stronger.

It was an exercise in mastery.

We wandered the streets for a while before stopping off for a bite to eat. It was here that I could get a grip on what was happening to me as well as fuel my body for the battle ahead.

I've been slightly unsettled/off centre since we arrived. We both have. It comes with the territory whenever you get to a new place and there is so much going on, you don't have a chance to take a breath. And of course...being me...I never took the time out to actually ground and protect myself.

I was extremely vulnerable and open to attack.

*shrug* It happens.

It is up to me to NOT allow myself to sink into fear or worry and to neutralise whatever had attached to me.

I did so using my normal ritual of grounding and protection.

The "thing" was eventually contained and shut down. It remained so for the rest of the day.

Once I got back to our friends' house, I felt like some really loud rock music, which gradually woke the "thing" up as I centred myself.

After that I played Dancing in the Moonlight by Toploader, while my helpers assisted me in detaching the "thing". I could see its roots dangling down as we did so.

It was time to embrace and love the messenger. Slowly as we danced together, it changed into a lighter form that sort of looked like Casper the friendly ghost. The energy was softer and far happier.

We continued to dance until eventually it was ready to fly away and left to merge with a very large bright light. It was like a home coming.

I spent some time afterward searching for the person who'd attached it to me. He was not open to accepting any help at all. It is not my job to force him. When the time is right he will make the change himself. I left a spark of love with him to access when he is ready...if ever.


No comments: