Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 17 March 2015

Finding your passion?



Finding your passion.

What does that mean? Do any of us have an idea?

I know I don't. Or rather...I think I do, but it changes and what used to inspire me, suddenly doesn't.





For years I'd been averse to studying again. I find it very dry uninspiring to learn theory, when practical is so much more fun and engaging. The offer was made several times, but I refused, simply because it didn't grab me.

One day, on the spur of the moment I said "yes".

Erm...where did that come from?

Throughout the whole process of setting up the contract for my "new" job description, I had misgivings, wondering why I'd set this up for myself, but loathe to backtrack in case there was an underlying reason I was not aware of.

Here I am 15 months later, on the brink of obtaining my registration.

I'd always viewed my job as a hobby rather than a career. It stopped feeling that way when I signed the contract. Somehow formalising my knowledge has made it VERY SERIOUS indeed. Instead of smiling I sometimes feel like frowning at the burden.

And yet, my relieved excitement, seeing this goalpost right in front of me, not only caught me by surprise but also let me know how important this is to me.

Who knew? I certainly seem to have hidden depths I'm totally oblivious to.


My thanks to the medical guide I drew to myself a few years ago, then forgot about until I made the commitment to study.

I first became conscious of the "fellow" that had appeared at the Southern Sleep Forum in November 2012.

An extract: "Friday, a colleague and I attended a Sleep Forum in London which was held in the Art Workers Guild, a beautiful old building. After a while I became aware of an entity standing to one side at the front where the lecture podium was. He wore the black academic flowing robe and hat of a graduate, his hands behind his back. He simply smiled at me.



I wondered what he was doing there but no information was forthcoming. The only thing I learnt was that he is/was a medical ‘fellow’. He is not a discarnate being. He feels rather like a guide of some kind. But why medical when I am effectively moving out of the medical field – (I think)?"

Duh!

Having him at my side, a sounding board as I pondered, freaked out, struggled to understand something or hungrily absorbed all the knowledge, has been just what the "doctor ordered".

Is this my passion? Who knows.

Stepping stones of a beautifully laid path constructed specifically with me in mind, all knowledge collected very relevant in every way.

I'll land up somewhere completely beyond my current daydreaming abilities.


No comments: