Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 10 March 2015

Chinese Whispers


There has been problem with lack of communication at work for many months now.

It bothers the Human Me, as "executive" decisions are made and the bulk of the technicians are not advised. We have an assistant who gets stuck in the middle, implements the decisions, assuming that the rest of us know. The rest of us bumble along wondering what the hell is going on.





When I queried it last night at a meeting, I was told that it seems that nothing seems to be filtering down, as though it was up to us to do the Chinese Whispers of change.

What the hell? Why should it be filtered down? A simple email detailing the changes is all that is asked. How difficult can that be?  None of us have an issue with the changes, what we have an issue with is the lack of communication.

But...

from the higher aspect I understand that all of us are making so many radical changes daily/minutely, with-in that both our brains and the outer world is having difficulty catching up or even  acknowledging the change.

I could rant and rave about it, but instead I choose to see it as a message from the world that I have created. I am in charge - I am the Manager as well as the Worker Bee.

I make mistakes, misjudge something, make executive decisions without realising I've done them and then get myself caught in a tangle wondering what the hell I changed, where, when, how and why? Sometimes it is easier to blame someone else, rather than take responsibility for what I've created.

I need to be more clear on the communication with Myself.

Interesting times we are in.


No comments: