Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 26 December 2014

Picking up where we left off

index

This story started in Australia March 2012.
Read the First Ceremony pre- and post the walk-in.

These last two years and a nine months has been a time of "finding our feet", an extremely "interesting" mastering of our energy as well as getting to know each other.

The entity that is Greg needed time to get used to the body with its own personality traits, find his way through the maze of emotions and finally with as much tact and love as is possible (mostly), stamp his authority. I had so much of my own to work through - grief, fear and anger at the loss of a good and loving friend - all those lovely human emotions that simmering away before "popping" to the surface, taking a person by surprise.






Thus for both of us it has been years of uncertainty, many highs and many more lows. The inability to connect and merge at a soul level has been both a gift and a tragedy.

Christmas Eve, I felt a deep gong of recognition as the random thought, "we pick up where we left off in 2012" passed through my mind.

As this recognition rippled its way through my body, I felt the loving energy of the sun and earth merge within my heart. This catapulted out into every tingling cell within me. The pure joy lifted me, a smile erupting as I lay there revelling in the feeling which had so long deserted me as we'd readied ourselves for the next up-step in frequency. I knew we had to be at our optimum to do what we are here to do, but had no idea it would be long, drawn out and so very hard.

Even though, we've continued to try to connect since the change over, the depth of connection has been missing- understandably.

White butterfly - 529I knew we were nearing the end as I felt my heart getting ready for the up-step, heart palpitations constantly that left me breathless at times. The plus side is that with the flickerings of the deeper unconditional love that come and go, most of my menopausal symptoms symptoms have cleared.

It never ceases to astound me how much our beliefs and emotions impact upon our health.

Christmas morning as I lay quietly after waking, I became aware that Greg and I were covered in butterflies and ivy again. I felt a stirring within that indicated a readiness. It was time to create the loving. Don't ask me how I know, I just know.

We sat yab yum, breathing and feeling each other's energy, enjoying the deeper soul connection as we waited patiently for some kind of signal. I didn't know what, until I heard the bells of the local church chiming.

It was time. Instinctively I understood it was because the whole world was now on the 25th timeline.
I cannot remember the sequence of what came first second or last. We were so in the moment of experience - the words to describe escape me.

As we sat there breathing and running the energy, our hearts converged into one big heart, our souls and energy merging together. Oh my! It has been a while since this happened - this was enough to make me expand with happiness, tears of joy flowing.

Within the huge heart was Planet Earth. We were taking the world with us as we ventured into the higher realms of sacred spiritual sexual love. Everything was in place, ready and waiting.

image017Within our covering of ivy, our heart chakras were encircled by white butterflies, their wings gently opening and closing. At some unheard signal, as if one, the butterflies surrounding my heart flew out, pulling out from the surrounds of the chakra a tube of net. They pulled it over to Greg's heart and anchored it there. As this occurred all the other chakras came on board, as butterflies linked all with the similar net tubes. These I knew were the same butterflies that had formed from the frangipani flowers in Australia.

It is then that I realised how parched I'd been from the inability to merge together.

At one stage I recall being out in the universe surrounded by stars carried by the butterflies in a net hammock. There were colours - gold, orange, red and yellow being associated with Greg, while my colours were blue, indigo and purple. He is a very fiery Sun being despite being Pisces (water) and I am a very Earthy being despite being Aquarian (air).

It was here that we had so many understandings - unconditional love has many rays upon which we negotiate our different relationships. Unfortunately, in our human form, they get somewhat mixed up and misunderstood. We are now in a position to continue to untangle the misunderstandings.

The sexual ray is one of them and this is the ray Greg and I have been focused on for...I don't know how many years...but it has been a long time.

It was me that anchored us as we flew. Greg was given gift. I don't understand what it was but his happiness made me happy. My gift was the return of the incredibly beautiful connection we have. I feel like the cat that got the cream - Oh how I've missed that wonderful state of being!

I will say this - spending time and patience exploring this realm and our emotions, brings so many amazing rewards, even though at the time it feels overwhelming and difficult.

I stretch sinuously, floating in love with the purrfection of it all.

We could never have made this big leap without all of you being ready too - THANK YOU.



No comments: