Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 13 October 2014

Change within the heart

butterfly-amethyst-geode

On the second to last day we were in France, I started to feel very restless. It got worse and worse until finally I realised that it was the combined pull of the Earth and my Soul.

With a quick word to Mom and Greg, I dashed out of the chalet and headed for the forest. As I walked I could feel myself starting to relax.





St Germain appeared next to me. We walked in silence for a short while before I curiosity got the better of me and I asked if there was something I should know.

I cannot remember the whole conversation in detail. The gist was that I had to anchor some energy with-in myself and reinforce and strengthen the connection between France and Australia. I sat down amongst the trees and went deep with-in.

My heart is an Amethyst Geode which did not surprise me. This stone has been with me all my life. I love them, it is my birthstone and purple and lavender are my favourite colours/scent. The Geode was split in half. In the very heart of the stone it was a deep purple lightening to white on the edges. Energy was running from north to south through the middle of it (and me) making it look like a butterfly. It's 'wings' flapped open and closed gently as though stretching and drying out.

purple-butterfly

I have no idea how long this took. I was totally immersed in the sensations, thought completely suspended. Eventually the wings stayed open. The Butterfly Geode seemed to be trying to find a signal like radar as it swivelled around searching. Even as I tune in now, it is still doing the same...although it is less hesitant, or maybe a better word is tentative - as though unsure. Today it moves to face an incoming energy almost as though raising its face to the sun. The pleasure of these incoming energies is akin to having a warm and loving hug from a long ago remembered place of peace.

My mother's visit has been a 'blast from the past' - we've not seen her for five years.

Bless her, none of my reaction has been about her, but about my feelings. She has pushed a few buttons not only for me but for Greg too. She's been the catalyst bringing to my attention that which needs clearing deep with-in me. It was pretty 'hairy' in the first two weeks but once the new heart stone come on line, there was a change within me. Instead of feeling overwhelmed, I found it easier to step back and allow her to be herself.

It saddens me that we have grown so far apart, that our realities and therefore our outlooks are so very very different. This visit has served to highlight how much we have changed and moved on.
"There is freedom within, there is freedom without"

No comments: