Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 27 October 2014

Alchemical gold


gold---Alchemy-Symbol---VECTOR

Since my rant last week, things have changed considerably.

I have come to understand that my resentment and anger came about when we picked Mum up at the airport.





She'd changed so much, no longer the adventurous woman she'd been, but rather an elderly lady with so many fears, sunk in negativity. It shocked me and I reacted with an anger that simmered underneath the surface and then boiled over last week. How dare she?!!

This is a woman who in the 70s blazed a trail of alternative therapies. As kids we went to a chiropractor, made homemade cosmetics and cleansers and were given Vitamins to take - all at a time when this was considered really 'weird'. I used to wish that my mother was 'normal' like all the other mothers and that we could buy clothes and cosmetics like the other kids. She always used to say to us that we shouldn't fear being different.

It set me aside from others and was a pretty lonely life.

Today I am grateful to her (and have been for many years), because she gave me something that has been with me for life. I've had a platform from which to launch myself into the world of metaphysics. I've carried through the alternative medicine and cosmetics and furthered my self discovery by embracing vibrational medicine and all that goes with it.
 
My mother carries the fiery red dragon energy which has dimmed. She is now living in a retirement village surrounded by those very ill, senile, dying or immobile and this has had a serious impact on her.

In my simmering resentment and anger, I did not allow her to change and therefore kept her (in my reality) marching on the same spot of negativity and fear.

Once I'd addressed this within myself, things changed radically and our energies were able to find each other on the same page.

We have spent more time in discussion as we used in the day when we lived in South Africa, chewing the cud over metaphysics and alternative medicine.

I heave a sigh of relief at finding her again and have to say that I have found the last week very enjoyable.

No comments: