Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 3 March 2014

Rodd Point, Sydney, Australia Christmas 2013/2014

Rodd Point - "is a suburb in the Inner West[1] of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. It is 9 kilometres west of the Sydney central business district in the local government area of the City of Canada Bay. Rodd Point sits on Iron Cove, on the Parramatta River. Rodd Point is adjacent to the suburbs of Five Dock and Russell Lea. Rodd Island is a small island in Iron Cove, just off Rodd Point. The Rodd Point memorial sits in Rodd Park, beside the Dobroyd Aquatic Club. Rodd Park is also colloquially known as "Point". The Bay Run passes beside Rodd Park and is popular with joggers, walkers and cyclists."


After leaving Gerringong, we stayed in Rodd Point over the New Year period.

I love the vibrant city of Sydney - but as we were driving back I could feel myself gearing up for city living and it didn't feel too pleasant. It was then that I realised, despite having lived in cities most of my life, I am a country person at heart.

We chose this area (or rather I should say that this area chose us, cos it simply landed in our lap) as we would be able to see the fireworks display that Sydney puts on at midnight, New Year's Eve.

Again it was a family gathering - everyone arriving in dribs and drabs until all that were in Gerringong were present.

We played French cricket, board games, went for walks exploring the area (it is on one of Sydney's many waterways) and also ventured into the city centre once or twice.

It was lovely to have everyone together again.

These are pics of New Year's day/eve. It was a beautiful sunny day, but the evening was windy down on the waterfront.

French cricket











Walking around Rodd Point








New Year's Day/Night