Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 29 September 2015

Lol...I don't know what weird things you're doing and the warm embrace of love

So...on the weekend we're driving when I remember that we need to buy milk. I mention this to Greg ending with "I used the last of the milk this morning".

He is quiet for a short while before asking, a strange tone to his voice, "What did you do with it?"



Puzzled I asked, "With what?"

"The milk," he replies.

I cannot quite get my head around what he means by the question. What do you normally do with milk? Make tea, coffee, put it in cereal and bake with it.

Eventually I say, "I used the last of it in my cereal. Why do you ask?"

All animated he flicks his hand, "Bath in it, wash your hair, use it as moisturiser. I don't know, you're always doing weird things."

At the time it did not strike me as funny, only because I recalled something my brother said after asking me on a few occasions (as I'd studied herbal medicine) if I had some tips for a few health problems. He told me that I always suggest the most weird/smelliest of things for healing.

Later that night I was slathering cream on my face when I remembered what hubby had said earlier. That is when I felt the laughter bubble up from inside. The dear man. All these years he'd seen all kinds of concoctions. Quite often he'd find a bottle of something or another, ponder it for a while before asking tentatively what it was meant for. It cheers me up every time I think of it.

My latest is a homemade toothpaste made with coconut oil, bicarb and charcoal. I'd started oil pulling years ago only for that to peter out after a few months. Then I tried bicarb and lately it has been charcoal which we have used for years for any kind of tummy upset. I kept thinking that charcoal is good for drawing out toxins in the digestive tract, why not from the teeth.

In the end I landed up combining everything into a toothpaste. It makes me giggle every time I think of the bewildered look on his face. He does make me laugh so much.

He made me this picture yesterday in a frame - the sweetie pie. Makes my heart do a couple of flips!



It came at the right time as I'd arrived home from work, totally stressed and ready to collapse in tears.

I'd had blood tests and filling out forms for my impending move, trying so hard to remember everything that I needed to do.

I freaked out yesterday when I realised I'd forgotten to get one of the blood tests done that was requested and it would again mean another ten days of waiting and another fortune to pay for them.

After trying to cheer me up, he went through the paperwork with me. Turns out I'd read it incorrectly. I don't need these blood tests - only need to send them if I have had them done in the last two years!

I've got to go for a visa medical tomorrow in London. Again I will be prodded and poked like a specimen in a jar, not to mention the huge amount of vaccinations I am having on Friday simply because I will be working in the medical field in New Zealand. Sheesh, I don't believe in vaccinations, but sometimes compromises need to be made. I'll be surrounding myself in protection with the intention that the immunity will take but the nasty bits will flush out.

Can't wait for all of this to be finished. I'm a wreck.