Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 31 August 2015

Reading the situation

I find it difficult to read how an interview went. It happens that we think it went well and yet it comes to nothing as someone else pips us to the post.

I cannot call it either way and am therefore leaving it open.



Greg and I have been discussing today (it is a public holiday here) how I'd feel leaving the UK. Once I'd finished the interview, I was at a loss, wandering around rudderless for a while and then the fear hit me. Not only the fear but also a heartsore feeling of leaving everything behind. This place has been so good to me. Yes we've been through terrible hardships - London either makes or breaks you and I am pleased to say it made us and these days we are sitting pretty. Immersing myself in these emotions was quite cathartic and I came out the other end far happier and more focused.

Despite Greg's amazing job lined up, he is prepared to throw it all up to follow me. I remember speaking to a friend who said she'd love to do what I am doing, but her husband will not give up everything he has worked so hard to create here in the UK. I have that slight niggle too, if I am honest. What are we giving up? But conversely we could also be gaining so much. We won't know unless we try.

Life is an adventure. I don't want to sit around conforming to what we "should" do and always wondering what if...

If opportunity knocks, I'm opening the door.