Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 11 April 2015

Re-programming and re-booting


Re-programming, re-booting.

The same old same old no longer works...and boy, is that being brought home to me with a sizzle of electricity that frazzles my brains and body every time I attempt to do things out of habit, i.e. in the old way.

It has taken me many months to realise this and then to figure out how to work this thing.





This goes for everything from work to relationships. All is changing so radically - I am being encouraged to keep up. This "encouragement" has had me tippy-toeing around in my life at the mo. One foot wrong and I feel like I've stuck my finger in an electrical socket.

Hmm...okay so I don't always tippy-toe...wearing hobnail boots doesn't help much.

At times it feels like punishment, although intellectually I know it is simply helping me to find my way in this changed energy field.

Good grief, but is it painful emotionally and physically at times when I really put a foot wrong?

There is a very subtle change and yet...it isn't. If I had to explain the difference, I'd be hard pressed to do so. It simply feels different.

One of the major changes, I have personally noted, is how we relate to our intimate partners. Whereas before if something was not "quite right", it was okay because eventually it would sort itself out in some way.

Yikes! not any more. Anything out of sync with a higher energy is not pleasant at all, in any way shape or form.

We are having to up our game now big time.

No old energy thoughts, beliefs or emotions allowed. Although maybe "allowed" is not quite the right word. Maybe a better word is compatible.

If it doesn't fit, it can sting...literally, the sting of which flings you back from the situation where you were about to do the same old habitual thing in the same old habitual way and with the same old habitual thoughts, beliefs and emotions.

It feels quite treacherous - as if I am jumping from jagged rock to jagged rock trying to find a smooth surface to land on, a raging seascape seething below me.

But despite this, the drive and knowledge that I will succeed, is always in the background, something that has been a God-send for me all my life. Falling on my face is, and always has been, a constant companion, so without this deep-seated faith, I'd have given up ages ago. It also helps that I am in a relationship with someone who is willing to face the good with the bad.


It is becoming a wee bit more familiar as the days go by. Only a wee bit.

I am being forced to remain in the NOW in most moments in my life. If not, I am unable to direct and control the energy with-in that is creating my world., which is very very obvious. Kinda like holding a machine gun firing in all direction creating chaos, simply because I am not strong enough to direct it properly.

A very small brief example - if I am irritated by someone, I won't hear what they have to say or want to do simply because I am not there. I am off somewhere else (mostly in my past relationship with this person driven there by my emotions), only to find out later that what they were saying/doing was important or more ways than one.

My negative emotions are very important in telling me where I am investing my very sacred energy, as they have always done...and at the moment I am a novice.




No comments: