Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Thursday 4 September 2014

Split seconds of decision

download

I feel like I've become the most indecisive person on the planet this year.

It's not that I've ever had a specific plan, but I've always known, more or less, where my path is leading me and in the old days, after some deliberation I'd decide and then get on with it.
But these days I seem to constantly be swinging between what to do, kicking myself to make a decision and then changing my mind almost instantly - it is driving the logical part of me insane.





I know it all has to do with the energies currently on Mother Earth, but dang I kinda feel like the picture above. I am travelling so fast that any decision I make now, in the next minute does not suit...and therefore am on a see-saw of changing plans as they swing by and then disappear from view. I am doing so many 360, 180 or 90 degree turns that I am getting whiplash.

I looked up the dictionary definition of indecision - wavering between two or more possible courses of action.

After much thought about this I have realised that with all the potentials swirling around waiting for us to manifest them, I am taking bits and pieces of decisions and putting them together to form the reality of my life. Once I've taken what I want, I move out of that course of action and on to the next, thus continuing the process.

It might seem like I am travelling at the speed of light, but the process of growing my reality is a painstaking one. I revisit decisions to get a little more, or throw away something that doesn't fit, bouncing around in a seemingly illogical sequence, which in reality is very logical. Much like building a dry stone wall. There are some stones that fit and others that don't, so I would need to scratch around finding the correct stone that would fit so that another may takes it place on top in perfect symmetry.




One of the main topics for me is that of community. This surfaced for me approximately two years ago.

I so dearly want to live in a community of people, yet I don't want to be tied to one specific place (or the politics involved).

I had an epiphany the other day when I realised that I could have my community and travel with them visiting other communities. How's that for an idea?

There are many I would want to form a community with but mostly it is our daughter and her partner, our son, my nephew and his wife and our lifelong friends  - hence the move to Australia. What better way to raise children than in a loving extended community, educating them as we travel the world meeting others.

I personally could not think of anything better. And yet...I also want to lay down roots. Could a community be the roots/stability I am looking for?

I often wonder how easy it would be for someone to leave a community that has held them and supported them in ways that could only have helped. How do you say goodbye without regret or leave behind a happy community. I suppose the answer to that is the same with any relationship - letting go with love. Until the world as a whole reaches that stage, it might prove difficult.

I will hold the vision in much the same way as I have always held visions for myself that have come to fruition...and one day I will wake and be ready. Mind you, it will probably manifest in ways I could never expect or plan - it always does.

Now there's a challenge!

No comments: