Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Thursday 11 September 2014

Good day

P1060513
Meandering path through Eastcourt park

Yesterday was a good day.

Actually most days at work are pretty good days, yesterday was a VERY good one - mostly because I experienced the first of my clinics with 30 minute time slots instead of 20. Who knew 10 minutes could make such a difference?





Instead of feeling like I am in a sausage factory churning 'em out, rushing around like a lunatic to get things done, these new time slots allow me to spend time with my patients, actually get to know them and understand the problems they are experiencing - which is ideal. I now get even more job satisfaction - who can complain about that?

Secondly, it was a lovely and sunny day and I have such a beautiful walk to the hospital. How can this not lift my spirits?

The Greenwich "0" meridian runs through the hospital and the town. The surgeons joke that they operate with one foot in each hemisphere.

Today is a day of study - it's a bit gloomy outside. I nipped outside to get a bit of fresh air and bumped into my neighbour who regularly asks me how the studies are going. Lol...what can I say except "fine". She is so sweet to ask, but geez man, I kinda feel like I gotta spin a story about something so...dry and rather boring to others. Her eyes would probably glaze over if I started to explain all the millions of scoring rules and how to mathematically work out whether someone's traces contain sleep spindles, slow waves, saw tooth or alpha.

I think she thinks I analyse dreams. Hehe...well now...that would be something!

No comments: