Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 30 September 2016

Wasn't September a hoot?

Well, hasn't September been a hoot?

Many of the days (numerologically-wise) have been triple numbers too to add to the whammy that has been this month.

The month ends with a black moon tonight - lol - remember I might be a day ahead of you and in the future already!




I have done a week of days this week, which has been an...um...adventure in itself. I'm used to being a night owl and sleeping late. *Groan* I had to get up early every morning and to top it all the clocks moved forward this past weekend so I lost an hour of sleep on Monday :-(  Whinge whinge whinge

I keep having epiphanies about my behaviour mirrored by others, but things are travelling so fast, I never get a chance to write them down and now sitting here I cannot, for the life of me, remember any of them. Maybe its not important at this stage. I do feel different but cannot pinpoint how or why, so must have done something right. Suppose all I need to have is the recognition as it moves up and out and therefore don't need to dwell on it. I'm happy to do so.

Supposedly October is going to be more of a smooth ride. Really?

I'm a little sad, as Greg is not enjoying his job and at the moment is having a few doubts about the move to New Zealand. I recall we went through this when we moved from South Africa to the UK. I worked through it when it popped up again on the move to New Zealand and I am sure he will do so too. He knows that simply opening a door and walking in, even though it may not appear to be what you want, can lead to other things. It just takes a little patience, and I am sure he will get there.

Whereas our son, on the other hand, has found a passion working as a kennel assistant for the Dog Pound. He is having a ball working with the dogs and is very happy. The one down side is when he has to be there for the "vet" day when the animals, too dangerous for adoption, are put down. He tries to look at it from the aspect that he is giving them a little loving kindness and happiness before hand so they can leave this earthly realm on a good note.

Oh, by the way, Beyonce is back. It was such a happy pleasure to see her clucking around the garden again. Maybe she did go walkabout and didn't find any other trees to her liking. She's looking very healthy.

Everything is coming out of winter mode. The weather is starting to warm up and on occasion you can feel the stifling humidity levels rising.

Lovely to have a short winter after 18 years of looooong winters.