Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Thursday 8 September 2016

Turning things around

On reading Jennifer Hoffman's Energy Report for September, I realised how far we've come.

Sometimes you need to go back to discover just how far.


Jennifer refers to two years - 1997 and 2003. These years were significant for us in different ways, as I am sure they were for many others. I mentioned in one of my previous posts that I was experiencing both at the same time in the last few months and was being given a chance to re-write the script that could have seen us repeating experiences we were not prepared to venture into once more.

I am very happy to say that we have done just that...re-written the script.

The slight niggle that was growing at an alarming rate dissipated when I confronted my beliefs and poof! the illusion fell apart. It is so much easier nowadays to change something quickly. The choice is ours which way the story goes.

It has been an interesting foray into how my intentions, thoughts and beliefs can influence my life. Changes occur almost instantly, that is how fast the energy moves these these days. Initially it scared me a little, but once I got the hang of it, it's been a lot of fun, mostly because even if I make mistake, I can turn it into a good "mistake", no harm done but much learned.

I am enjoying this new learning curve.

Greg and our son are now both working. Replenishing our very dwindled financial coffers which is great. Our daughter is coming over permanently in December and then once again we will all be together, a family of beings each playing their part harmoniously creating a beautiful piece of music (a recent quote from a friend that caught me by surprise!).

My work colleague (I'll call him R) has been invaluable in getting me to notice what I am creating through my words and thoughts. When we work at night, we discuss our thoughts and feelings, kind of bouncing ideas off each other. It is really refreshing to see things from a man's point of view, especially one who is not scared of sharing his deeply held emotions. R keeps repeating the phrase "it is what you make it" and he is so right. We are in charge of our life script, no-one else and so it is up to us to decide what we do or don't want. He is/has been my chicken soup for the soul.

R also keeps insisting (yes I know - the Universe is very persistent) that I pat myself on the back for standing tall and powerful in my world, holding the space for my lovely family to find their feet. I'm not sure I see it that way - I just get on with it, but it is a nice thought.

I am deeply grateful for the upswing -  It feels Good