Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 6 September 2010

Scotland

August 2003 - we'd planned to meet my parents in Spain, but unfortunately when I went to the French embassy to get our visas, I found out that our South African passports were expiring in 3 months time and therefore they would not allow us to travel.


Disappointed, I contacted my mother, who was very cheerful and suggested that we change our plans to do a camping holiday around Scotland. She and my stepdad drove back to the UK in record time - towing a caravan - to meet up with us in London before we headed off up the mid/west side of England, round Scotland and back down the English east coast to London again.

It was a lovely and very spontaneous holiday, although the weather was drizzly and grey up in Scotland, whilst the South of England sweltered in the sun!

A very mystical and beautiful country - we stayed at many campsites the backdrops of which were stunning. The only thing that sorta marred out holiday were the midges. Good grief, they come out in their droves!! And...they bite.

Again, I unfortunately cannot find the photos, but will upload them when I do.