Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 8 September 2010

Vatican City, Summer 2001

Vatican City - "officially Vatican City State (Italian: Stato della Città del Vaticano;[note 4] pronounced [ˈstaːto della t͡ʃitˈta (d)del vatiˈkaːno]), a walled enclave within the city of Rome, with an area of approximately 44 hectares (110 acres), and a population of 842,[1] is the smallest internationally recognized independent state in the world by both area and population."



Another place we visited on our Italian holiday.

The Vatican City is huge, seems to go on forever and was so very crowded that I got separated from everyone. After wandering around for a few hours, I finally sat outside waiting for everyone. They were in the restaurant having a bite to eat and drink! This was the days before mobile phones were the norm.

Needless to say I was a wee bit grumpy, but I think it had more to do with the energy of this place, than anything else. At the time I had no idea that I transmuted energies. I only realised this aspect of myself many years later when we sites of World War I in Ypres.

I did enjoy the beautiful paintings, statues and many other masterful crafts on display. 
Walking to the Vatican City around the wall






Ash n Traev



Traevis by one of the many fountains









The children found me outside...waiting.
Outside the Vatican - in Rome



Ashlee, Traevis and I by the fountain in St Peter's Square
St Peter's Square