Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 27 June 2015

A soup of potentials

So much change going on, not only in my life, but in the lives of some friends and family.


This morning a friend called with some great news that she wanted to get my perspective on. Wow, what an opportunity that, out of the blue and from the most unexpected place, suddenly dropped in her lap, especially after a conversation a few weeks ago in which there seemed to be no way out of her current situation, which is lovely and stable but boring. This new potential is everything she has wanted with a dash of the unknown thrown in. How thrilling!!

It so brings home the message that we never know what potentials we are creating out of sight.

It's been interesting to watch the reactions of each individual (as well as my own) as these new potentials are presented on a gold platter. Mostly there is excitement, shock, surprise with a little bit of trepidation thrown in.

I keep remembering Athena's warning that I should not interpret or put any meaning (read that as interfere) with anything that shows up for me. I, rather surprisingly, have listened to her counsel, feeling no need/desire, despite being happy about these potentials, to go off at a tangent and control them. They are what they are. It is kind of like planting a seedling and letting it get on with its potential of growth, without agonising over whether it will survive or not.

It seems I have grown up some.


No comments: