Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 18 February 2015

Is it possible I was looking at this from the wrong angle?



Bam! this morning a new and different perspective hit me.

What if my hubby walk-in wasn't a walk-in and I was?!

That really fluffed my brain. After a confused foggy "What?" I sat down and thought about this "logically".





If I was the one that had made a big leap up into a different reality, downloading more of who I AM and as a result being in a different parallel reality of my life, I'd have found the whole landscape changed.


I've been feeling a bit out of my depth since the walk-in in March 2012. Family and friends have seemed different, acting in ways I'd never have expected. Their memories with photos to corroborate, have had me flummoxed because I cannot remember the events. 


This new reality has me married to a very perceptive, far more spiritual man, whose interests are so completely diverse from the previous one. Two realities converged into one at the specific moment of our holiday in Australia in 2012, thereby giving me the chance to move completely, without reservation into something different.

Maybe this was the reason the 12 elders and Athena were there. It was me and not him. I so wanted it to be him that that is the seed I planted in my head. I refused to acknowledge any other possibility and therefore this is what I have clung to for the last few years, making it really difficult for me to embrace my "new" life and move on.

I knew that I had to be creative and patient in relating to Greg, but it never crossed my mind to be gentle with myself because it was me that had "changed" and not him.

Aah, the arrogance that I thought I knew what was occurring.

Funny how when you are ready, the "truth" changes totally. I gotta digest this, but truthfully the more I think on this the greater the "OMG" feeling that is tingling through my body.


How blessed I am to have Greg in my life. The patience of this man leads to me to feel welled up with my gratitude. Finally, I feel there is light at the end of the tunnel with-in myself.

Today is a new moon at 11.47pm GMT. It is an ending of one phase and the start of another. How apt that this should occur today.


No comments: