Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 18 January 2014

Making sure I don't escape!



This past year or more, I've noticed I'd have a vacant - almost drunk look on my face in some photos. I never pondered on it too much until a few months ago when looking at some pics hubby had taken, I realised that there was an inordinately large amount of them. Puzzled, I asked the question - WHY?!

It turns out I've not been completely anchored in my body. With all the energetic changes and occurrences since December 2012, I'd slip out of my body and hubby would happen to take a photo at that moment in time!



I recognise the feeling now and when it occurs, I take a few minutes to really ground myself inside my body once more. Such a silly thing that I should, after all these years, have been aware of.

It has certainly made a difference to the amount of blank looks being photographed. Not that anyone would notice, cos I never post them! But I know...


No comments: