Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 30 July 2013

Shall I Compare Thee To A Summer's Day?



Shall I compare thee to a Summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate:
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And Summer's lease hath all too short a date:
Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And oft' is his gold complexion dimm'd;
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance or nature's changing course untrimm'd:
But thy eternal Summer shall not fade
Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest;
Nor shall Death brag thou wanderest in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou growest:


So long as men can breathe, or eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee. -
William Shakespeare - Sonnet #18

I woke to this sonnet buzzing around in my head. I have never been much of a English lit buff so I figured something was up.

I decided to tune into the sonnet to see what it was telling me.

Of course - it was about love. What else? Isn't this a time of learning and understanding unconditional love? A time to understand the truth of who we truly are, to breathe it in and become love in all its exhilarating, all encompassing and breathtaking scope.

We stumble and we fall, at times it seems like winter but then the sun comes out and it feels like glorious summer. Love is always there whether we know it or not - So long as men can breathe, or eyes can see, So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.

After all, aren't we the embodiment of love and compassion?

Lately we have had a breakthrough. We made love in perfect harmony. Well, it felt perfect to me, but I am sure it is nowhere near perfect, but it is perfect for where we are at the moment.

It was a time of moving in sync, no thoughts, no past or future to interfere. Simply BEing and DOing - both in balance. Where he moved, I moved with him (and vice versa). There were times of stillness as we experienced the deepening of the pulse of life. Instead of friction there was the loving feeling of hugging and being hugged, of massaging and being massaged and yet neither of us was doing anything special or out of the ordinary...and yet we were.

This was like breathing fresh air. It also spoke to us of the need for the time out that we'd had, going inward as two separate entities, finding our feet and then coming together in such a way that we fit without effort and in a flowing creation of love incarnate.

It really makes the dips worth it, because each time we move out of the dips, the rewards are tremendous.

I am indeed blessed with a loving and stalwart partner, who sticks with me through thick and thin.

Woohoo!! As a collective we are on the move. Long may love live and all the blessings it brings.

Loving someone is an exhilarating and miraculous experience when we surrender to it. The exchange of energy, in the giving and the receiving, the receiving and the giving, there are gifts that form a beautiful cohesive flowing experience of love.

No comments: