Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 19 February 2010

Relationships

Karma plays a big role in our relationships - no matter who it is with - extended family, work colleagues, or friends. Karma is ruled by the law of cause and effect.

Underlying these relationships is our relationship with ourself, which is, by far, the most important of all.

As we ascend we are bringing ourselves into back into balance and as we do so the law of cause and effect will have less of a hold over us.



We are not getting rid of the dark or negative parts of ourselves. Too much simpering love can also be as harmful as anger. We are embracing every part of us, good or bad, dark or light, negative or positive and bringing these aspects back into balance.

My blog covers a bit of my relationship with myself, and everyone in my life, including hubby and our children.

We all know that as a couple we have many ups and downs throughout our time together. Some relationships are brief, others long. It doesn't matter what kind of relationship you've had, you've given and received something.

There have been occasions throughout our marriage that hubby and I have hated each other, he has driven me screaming mad with anger, made me cry with happiness or melted my heart with love. During all of this intense see-sawing in our marriage, not once did I truly feel I wanted out, although quite a few times I could have happily done him some real damage and then flung him off a cliff! We celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary on 14 February 2012...yeah...we were married on Valentine's day :-)

Hubby has never been interested in spiritual work and I was very disappointed to discover this, when I started on my journey consciously 18 years ago. No matter how much I pushed and shoved he wouldn't budge. I finally accepted that his path was different to mine and with that acceptance, the energy between us changed. He was happy for me to go off and study, sometimes for weekends at a time, while he stayed at home and minded the children. In his resistance, he helped me to strengthen my faith in myself and stand tall in my light and for this I thank him with gratitude.

I owe much to my hubby (my soul-mate) and to my two children. Without them I would never have embarked on this journey. Keep visualising and feeling your dreams...they do eventually come true.

We are friends, lovers, parents, a couple as well as individuals and I trust him with my life.

Slowly as I addressed my own deep-seated negative emotional issues the air between us became clearer and clearer until finally we were no longer on the opposite sides of the boxing ring. The time finally arrived for the start of the change over, as we'd cleared as much of our karma as possible. My twin-flame entered hubby's body briefly (for the first time) on the evening of Tuesday, 21st June 2011 whilst I was massaging him. The joy of the two higher selves meeting in bodily form was overwhelming and the lovemaking that resulted was mind-blowing to say the least.

At the time I knew something deeply profound had happened but didn't realise the significance until much later. My twin would pop in and out of hubby's body in the months running up to the permanent walk-in, in order to make the transition a smooth one.


The most important lesson I have learned through this whole journey is  - always have fun in between. Laughter not only relieves stress and tension thereby lightening the heaviness, but also helps us to see things from a different perspective.

On 30 March 2012, my soul-mate of many lifetimes finally stepped out of hubby's body and my twin-flame walked in permanently. Read my blog My hubby is a twin-flame walk-in.

Everything starts and ends with us and our relationship with ourself.

Abraham Hicks:  The R-word

No comments: