Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 28 October 2017

Change of mind-set



We have some new neighbours that moved in about two weeks ago.

They've had more fights than the amount of days they've lived there. There are two little kids that the woman yells and swears at regularly, when she is not screaming at the guy, who never seems to say anything but leave the house, before slamming the door that the whole neighbourhood reverberates with.




It saddens me that these little ones are growing up in such an atmosphere.

Our family's combined energy of love encompasses them. My auric field is currently about 1122kms large. I could go larger, but prefer this amount as its handle-able for me at the moment. Maybe in a while I can enlarge it.

I am back to channeling the negative energy through my heart again, transmuting it back to its natural form of love. I sometimes have to help out if the amount coming through is too overwhelming for those currently doing this job.

I woke with a pounding headache this morning. The visual I got with it is that of a beacon sending out a pulsing signal. The pain pulsed in time with this. It's all to do with the change of mind-set of humanity.

****

So, Beyonce is finally out of her broodiness and strutting her stuff again. As the trees in the garden were cut down by our landlord, she is now perching in the hedge at night. She's not even looked at her nest in the compost heap.




Because the weather is rain rain and some more rain, we felt a bit sorry for her. We went to the dump and found an old dog house, slightly battered, and bought it. We also bought some hay for the little house and placed it under the Feijoa tree. We weren't sure whether she'd bother with it. But she did after a day or two!


She re-arranged the hay and has now settled into laying again.

Greg's been busy in the garden again. The veggie patch is expanding and growing. He also found the time to make a potting table from pallets.




We've been working hard in the garden in between showers or rather I should say monsoon dumps of rain. Water water everywhere - so many emotions.

I'm feeling more relaxed now that I've cut down my hours. Don't want to turn into a slave! Having a 3 and a half day weekend has certainly helped to re-charge my batteries.


No comments: